*NEW* for all $60 for Sixty Days Members!
- Nutrition classes will be offered EVERY Tuesday at 10AM
- Classes will take place in the DHAC Theater
- The topic will change from week to week
- Classes run for 30 minutes with time for Q&A at the end
- Any $60 for Sixty member can participate for 8 weeks (as part of their membership)
- Participants of the NutriFit class will be encouraged to keep a daily food record
- Classes will be instructed by our in-house Nutritionist, Beth Quigley, M.S., R.D., C.D.E.
These classes are included in the $60 for Sixty membership only.
Week 1: What to eat, how much to eat and when to eat.
Week 2: The ins and outs of label reading. What you need to know to make healthy choices.
Week 3: Good fats, bad fats and cholesterol. How much you need and the best sources.
Week 4: Trusting your hunger. How to escape from “Diet Jail.“
Week 5: Carbohydrates, sugar and sugar substitutes.
Week 6: Increasing your intake of fruits and vegetables. Fiber, phytochemicals and antioxidants.
Week 7: Mindfulness – tools to increase awareness.
Week 8: Dining out. Preplanning for social gatherings, holidays, etc.